...and look at her now!
Last Friday my baby girl turned 1! I can't believe it! It just amazes me how fast the first year goes by. Remi is such a big girl now...walking all over the place, climbing on everything, into everything...trying to talk...a cute little dancer...she loves music...she loves water...she loves her mommy...she's my little cuddler and I love it! Although I'm a little sad that she's already turned 1, at the same time I absolutely love it cuz she's at such a cute stage. We had a birthday party for her on Saturday and it has been so much fun to watch her play with her new toys. She loves all her babies, her ride on toys, her baby strollers, her new clothes (which she tries to put on by putting over top of her head and face), etc. She looks like such a big girl with all her big girl toys. She also got a toy box from Grandma and Grandpa Izzi (thank you!) for all her toys which is exciting to me...less mess! Anyway, she had a great birthday surrounded by family, friends, and her favorite babysitters from the last year.
Here are some of my favorite pics of her from the day...
And don't miss the following post down below which has all the pictures of her enjoying her first birthday cake!








No comments:
Post a Comment