Ever since we were expecting Angeliyah, I've wanted to start a blog. It never happened. And now nearly 2 years later, I'm kicking myself for not starting one way back then. I wish I had blogged regularly...I wish I had Angeliyah's story all in one place...a place I could go back to and revisit...and revisit...and revisit.
So although I'm just now starting a blog- nearly 2 years since Angeliyah went to Heaven, I began this blog with some of Angeliyah's story, because "our" story is not complete without Angeliyah in it.
I will continue to write about Angeliyah from time to time...how could I not? She's my daughter. She may not be here with us, but that doesn't take away from the fact that she is not our daughter. We may not be able to spend the rest of our lifetime here on earth with her, but one day when we get to that Glorious Place...we will be together with her for eternity. The short time we spent here on earth without her will seem like nothing compared to the eternity we spend together with her.
From this post foward, I will probably write more about Matt, Raife, Remi and I...and Baby Izzi #4 due at the end of this year. But behind everything I post, Angeliyah is always on our minds...she will always be a part of our stories...she is always a part of our family.
She is always our little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment