This sweet little girl...
yeah...the adorable one with the cute wrinkled up nose...
3 of em in a row. And then 3 more!
Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera in hand. However, as soon as I can get some pictures of it, you can guarantee I'll have them on here. One thing we love about Remi is the fact that she's so careful. When Raife was little, he was fearless...he just went for it, whatever "it" was, and as a result, that kid always had a goose egg, or a cut lip, or a black eye. He fell ALL THE TIME! Remi on the other hand, is SO cautious! She rarely falls down. She's very careful and deliberate about everything she does. When Raife took his first steps, he was falling forward in the process as he tried to move his feet as quickly as he could to get the steps in before crashing on the floor. Part of it may be that Raife was much younger...started walking before he was 9 months old, but I don't think he was EVER as cautious as Remi is now. Remi stands there for a long time, slowly picks one foot up and ever so carefully places it back down out in front of her...then stands there another few seconds, and picks up the other foot...etc. She's so careful, it's hilarious. Even once she was done with her 3 steps each time, she carefully fell to the floor and put both hands down to catch herself. Looked like she'd planned the whole thing.
For the next few days, I'll have my camera in hand at all times. Stay tuned for pics of Remi on the go...








1 comment:
Yay Remi! I can't wait to see the pictures of her walking!
Post a Comment