Emotionally and mentally, we are doing well. Tuesday was a very rough day for us, but on Wednesdsay I woke up filled with peace. As my friend Kara from work reminded me on facebook...Weeping may last for a moment, but Joy comes in the morning. And it did.
Although I am still sad that we lost our baby, I am by no means depressed...and I haven't cried since Tuesday. I know that we are in God's hands and I trust Him with everything in me. I have been blessed with a wonderful supportive husband and 2 beautiful healthy children. I have much to be thankful for. I also have amazing friends who are always there to love and support me, and for that I am very grateful.
To everyone who has prayed for us these last few days...Thank You. It's been wonderful to know how much everyone cares about us...to know that we have been in so many people's thoughts and prayers. Between e-mails, phone calls, flowers, text messages and MANY facebook comments...we have been overwhelmed by all the support and encouragement we have received. So thank you!
"When the barometer of life drops to the bottom of the gauge - when the winds of adversity blow hard against our souls, we cannot make it on our own. We not only need the Lord, we need each other."
- Charles Swindoll








1 comment:
Praying for you Tam.
Post a Comment